Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23

Ben was trying to take his own photograph. :)

We thought going to the park -- following a week of heavy rain -- would be a great idea. We didn't think about the ground being soaking wet still. Sophia thought the mud was funny. Maya blamed the mud on Sophia. ;)

Sophia calls these things "Monkey Guts". I think she's silly.
This is the expression that Alberto makes when he thinks I'm being a dork. LOL. I'm sure he'll make this same expression when he sees that I posted this on my blog. LOLOLOL!

3 comments:

The Workman Family said...

haha! It's been so muddy here too! I hate those gumballs - we have so many of them!

Maggie said...

i get that face a lot from my hubby too! lol

jessstephkylesmom said...

so cute I love the expression on your hubby! LOL!