Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15

The photo doesn't show how funny the moment was, but Ben was trying to climb the bookshelf. Sometimes when the kids won't listen to me, I point to my nose and tell them to look at me, to get their focus away from whatever they are doing. I was telling Ben that babies don't climb on bookshelves and Maya told me she would do it. She started telling Ben "Look at me, Ben. Look at me." It worked, because he sat down and looked at her like she was crazy. :)

Piled on Daddy. :)

6 comments:

Nessa said...

OH! I guess i can try that one... It may be better than "NOOOOOOOOOO!" LOL then again... this is Kaeden we're talking about! LOL! P.S. Sophia looks most like Daddy and its soooo sweet!

The Workman Family said...

I do that too with the "look at my nose." lol

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Maya is frickin hilarious!!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

sooooo cute. I love when they use your own words on siblings.

Sharla said...

That's hilarious!